Monday, January 25, 2016

1/25/2016 Update

Where am I at with life right now? How to summarize?
Well, I could lay out my current commitments.

Nothing, really.
No job.
No school.
Nothing.

I'm at the point where being unemployed isn't my favourite. Sure, I'm making the most of it - I can enjoy my days, but the stress of a lack of dollars can be overwhelming.

I feel like I'm spending beyond my means but you have to keep paying rent, you have to keep up with the essentials and even the non essentials that _maybe_ i should give up but haven't.

It makes me a bit anxious, at times. Shopping will frequently trigger an upset stomach, for me. I'm grateful that food is included in rent so I don't stop, I can't stop eating. Normally, food is the first thing I give up when money is tight. I don't see the point in spending money on it because it disapears as soon as you put it in your body and do we _really_ need calories?

I'm tapping into my college fund I had set asside. I had a good deal of cash put away in a special account that I had earned or acquired (people die) but only wanted to spend on school.

I don't like touching the fund.

Generally I create myself a routine, but I haven't done that yet. Routine..

I never finished this post and am posting as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails