Monday, January 25, 2016

Un-Updated Agenda :: the Mystery of Wednesday

My brain is buzzing and burning.

I've been rotten, this week, at writing things down in my agenda. It's odd, 'cause that thing is so, so second-nature to me. For years, I've written anything coming up on it as soon as it's scheduled.

This week, though, I got behind. I've been making plans and writing nothing down.

Now, my brain is prickling and my stomach is upset and I want to curl up in a ball because I feel like I'm forgetting something but I don't know what.

I'm forgetting Wednesday. What happens on Wednesday? Something. Something does. I know it does.

Monday is Jacob and No Lights No Lycra with Ian (also Janelle and Austin).
Tuesday is Support Group.
And Wednesday is.... blank.

I don't know.
---------
It's now a few hours later and i still feel anxious. I threw up a few times and it didn't do much. I try to do my breathing excercises and took a walk and drank tea and drank ginger beer and got hugs and my stomach is still all amuk.

I don't know if it's depression or a jolting conversation I had a few days ago or because I bought pants or because I'm not home or what, but this was not my day.

Double puke kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails