Wednesday, October 12, 2016

5 Months Later


It's been five months since I last wrote. I haven't been able to. Whether too busy or my brain couldn't go there. I miss it. Every time I say I'll write more. I don't know where the words went. I guess they crashed along with the car.

In those five months, I've maintained a stable lifestyle in the same home, secured a stable job, traveled to Alaska and straight to Hawaii from there (where I am now), celebrated my 26th birthday on a semi-remote island with 12 pals and in a cabin Alaska with 26 other pals and on a ferry boat with my boyfriend, found a man who loves me and lets me love him back, went to the Aqua Sox game with my Dad, went to DC, went to Virginia, went to Maryland, toured the West Wing, tea with Mom, lots of time with the folks, trip over the mountains to visit best friend and family, sailed to Lopez Island from Seattle with a stranger I met on the internet, spent lots of nights on a different sailboat, finished reading Cryptonomicon with Jacob (he read all 1300 pages aloud to me!), and overall kept way, way too busy.

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com )
    OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete

Your words make me grin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails